10 Reasons Why Books are Better than TV
I blog a lot about books and a lot about TV. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good TV show as much (or maybe more) than the next girl, but here are 10 reasons why I love books much better.
1) If you tell people you read a lot of books, you sound smart. Tell them you watch a lot of TV and you…don’t.
3) No commercials! (Yet…)
4) Reading books out loud is fun! Especially with your child(ren).
5) Reading books helps you get the references on TV shows.
6) It’s more fun to sit at a coffee shop and read than to sit there and watch TV.
7) Re-reading old books is more fun than re-watching old TV shows.
10) Books smell better than TVs. At least mine do. (And my daughter says they taste better too. This is her favorite book to chew on.)