It’s been about 3 years since I first started blogging. Last year I did a whole week of monkey-related posts, so I thought, “Why not do a whole week of poop related posts this year?” But my laziness intervened (thankfully) so instead I went through Google Analytics to figure out which were my top ten posts over the last year. I almost went through and deleted the ones that I didn’t feel deserved to be on this list, but then realized that probably wasn’t a good idea because then it would actually be a list of my favorite blog posts, which would take forever to compile since I’d be second guessing all of my choices.
Here is the list of my Ten Most Popular Posts for Year Three of Monkey Poop:
10) Biased Review of a Fabulous Essay: From Words to Brain by Livia Blackburne
9) The Great Balancing Act: Part-time Writer, Full-Time Mom
8) Ambiguous Endings: Brilliant or Lazy?
7) Kid’s Medical Book Review: ABC Doctor: Staying Healthy from A to Z by Liz Murphy
6) My epiphany: It’s about the writing, stupid
5) “No offense, but…”: The book review every writer is afraid they will get
4) Book review: The Secret in the Old Attic (Nancy Drew #21)
3) Book Review: The Giver by Lois Lowry
2) TV Show Review: Outsourced on NBC
and the Number One Most Popular Blog Post was (drum roll please!):
That’s all folks! I hope to have another wonderful year filled with Monkey Poop! Wait, no, I didn’t mean literally, I meant…oh never mind.
Image Credit: Salim Virji on Flickr