- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: writing group
From Words to Brain by Livia Blackburne What happens when you read? How does your brain derive meaning from words on a page? My writing buddy Livia, attempts to answer these questions by explaining some of the latest in neuroscience research in … Continue reading
Now that you’ve planned out your group and advertised for members, what’s next? Step #3: Selecting Members Once you have a bunch of people interested in your group, how do you select members? At first you may not need to … Continue reading
Now that you’ve planned out your group, what’s next? Step #2: Finding Members If you are already part of a large writing group, it may not be too hard to find people to join your group. The now fairly well … Continue reading
As many of you know, I’m the leader of a fabulous five-person critique group called Courtyard Critiques (including Peta and Livia). Many writers are reticent to join a writing group, but for me the experience has been wonderful. Maybe someday … Continue reading