- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: v
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: (S01E01) At first glance, this show really could have sucked and during the first few minutes I really thought it would. It all begins with an annoying cliché: a shaky-camera-with-people-screaming scene (a la Flash … Continue reading
I didn’t realize I hadn’t issued a final verdict on this show. I think it’s probably because I can’t quite decide whether this show is worth watching or not. I watch it with my husband who also enjoys scifi shows, … Continue reading
Have you seen V on ABC (see above preview)? Basically it’s about what happens when an alien race makes first contact with earth. I think the show is meant to appeal to Battlestar Galactica (aka BSG) fans as well as … Continue reading
I’m not really sure what to say about V. I wanted to like it, I really did, but it was just kind of okay. Episode one starts with what appears to be an earthquake but ends up being … Continue reading
Here’s a snippet from ABC.com: [clearspring_widget title="A First Look at V!" wid="48bda4baaf82f1d1" pid="4af1c2b97521fa8d" width="308" height="235" domain="widgets.abc.go.com"] I’m also going to check out the original V miniseries on Syfy this weekend.