- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: tv
I wanted to share more photos from my fabulous trip to Cornwall. I have so many photos, but I don’t like to post ones that feature my family, so that kind of limits what I can share on my blog. … Continue reading
Someone asked me why I’m not blogging much about TV lately and the reasons are 1) I don’t watch as much TV anymore now that I have a baby and 2) there really isn’t that much good TV to watch! … Continue reading
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: I hate hospital shows. Not all of them, just the ones that take themselves too seriously, like Grey’s Anatomy, or ER, or… okay all of them. Having worked in a hospital myself, I get … Continue reading
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: (S01E01) At first glance, this show really could have sucked and during the first few minutes I really thought it would. It all begins with an annoying cliché: a shaky-camera-with-people-screaming scene (a la Flash … Continue reading
I blog a lot about books and a lot about TV. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good TV show as much (or maybe more) than the next girl, but here are 10 reasons why I love books much … Continue reading
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: S01E01 Fans of the 1990 French film, La Femme Nikita, will be pleased to learn about the new TV version, Nikita, on the CW. Personally, I didn’t like the movie, and I didn’t watch any … Continue reading
Okay, so I finally went through and figured out which shows I’m going to check out this fall. We’ll see if any of them are actually any good, I’m not particularly excited about any of them. ABC: No Ordinary Family … Continue reading
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: I don’t get HBO (or BBC) so I hadn’t heard about No.1 Ladies’ Detective Agency, a Peabody award winning show, until I saw it listed on Netflix. After watching the first season on DVD I … Continue reading