- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: The Daily Show
Shocker of shockers–apparently having a baby leaves me less time for watching TV. Here’s what’s going on in my DVR right now: Shows I watch right away (as in, within the week): Lost — still good, and we’re in the … Continue reading
Happy Tree Day Eve everyone! I thought I’d post some quick reviews for a few more movies I watched this past week: Mixed Nuts — An 1994 movie starring Steve Martin and directed by Nora Ephron. I have seen this movie … Continue reading
I’m back from vacay and have a whole DVR full of shows to catch up on. Ain’t life grand? Let’s start off with Community. The first Community episode was…well…just okay. There were a couple of laugh-out-loud moments, but mostly I … Continue reading