- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: review
Okay, time for an update! (don’t forget there are still a few premieres left!) Definitely Watch: FlashForward The Good Wife Modern Family Maybe watch (try an episode first): Cougar Town Eastwick Community Glee Only watch if bored: Accidentally on Purpose … Continue reading
This is a special series on PBS (which you can also watch online on the PBS website until the end of the week I think). They’ve been heavily advertising it (or at least, heavily for PBS) and after watching the … Continue reading
Okay, so my DVR didn’t record this week’s Accidentally on Purpose and I wonder if it might have done it accidentally on purpose? But it’s plan to keep my brain from rotting was foiled as I caught it on the … Continue reading
Hank stars Kelsey Grammer as a man who loses his high-powered job in NY and has to move his family to Virginia. The show is funny yet also family friendly (in a good way). Kelsey Grammer and the rest of … Continue reading
So the second episode of (the poorly titled) Community was much funnier than the second. If I were to choose only one new comedy this season, I would choose Modern Family, but this one is pretty good too. I was glad … Continue reading
The Good Wife on CBS wasn’t on my original lineup of shows to watch, but my sis told me to check it out. The show stars Julianna Margulies (from ER) as Alicia Florrick, the wife of politician Peter Florrick (played … Continue reading
Even if you are as annoyed as I am by the title of the show (why one word with a capitalized letter in the middle?!?!?) you should definitely check this show out! The characters are compelling, the plot is exciting, … Continue reading
Cougar Town on ABC premiered this past Wednesday and for me it was just okay. I wanted to like it because I like Courtney Cox and think she is good at comedy, however, after so much hype, I felt like … Continue reading
Modern Family on ABC is easily one of the season’s best. The first episode was hands down hilarious. I don’t think there was one single character who didn’t make me laugh (and that includes the children). Basically the show follows … Continue reading