September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- amitha on Get to Know Asian American Children’s Authors: Fonda Lee, Author of Zeroboxer
- Interview on Monkey Poop - Fonda Lee | Fonda Lee on Get to Know Asian American Children’s Authors: Fonda Lee, Author of Zeroboxer
- MackenziLee on Get to Know Asian American Children’s Authors: Fonda Lee, Author of Zeroboxer
- Get to Know Asian American Children’s Authors: Uma Krishnaswami, author of The Problem with Being Slightly Heroic | Monkey Poop on Get to Know Asian American Children’s Authors: Padma Venkatraman, Author of A Time to Dance
- Nandini Bajpai on Get to Know Asian American Children’s Authors: Nandini Bajpai, Author of Starcursed
Tag Archives: photos
The Boston Athenæum is a gorgeous historic library on Beacon Hill with a large collection of original artwork, manuscripts, and maps (they also have a children’s section). Here are some photos from my visit there this past week.
This week I have something a little different: a guest blog post from two amazing picture book authors, Jim Averbeck and Dashka Slater. Jim and Dashka interviewed each other for this post and offered up two lists that pertain to … Continue reading
I wanted to share more photos from my fabulous trip to Cornwall. I have so many photos, but I don’t like to post ones that feature my family, so that kind of limits what I can share on my blog. … Continue reading
This past summer, my family and I headed out for a vacation in Cornwall. I loved it there, and actually felt I’d already been since I’d read Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper over and over again as a kid. I … Continue reading
I finally got photo uploads working! Here’s a long overdue blog post about my trip to San Francisco this past March. My husband had to go to California for his job, so I had a lot of time to myself … Continue reading
I’m taking another vacation from my blog. So here’s a cute picture from flickr (photo by SimonWhitaker) to tide you over.
I recently went to the Central Park Zoo (which isn’t nearly as impressive as the Bronx Zoo, but still pretty nice) and was thrilled to see a red panda up close! I was one of many tourists shoving my way … Continue reading
It’s the last day of Monkey Week! I thought I’d wrap things up with some cute baby monkey pictures and some haikus. Cute Baby Monkey Sleeps upon her mother’s back To stay warm and snug Baby Spider Monkey from: swamibu / … Continue reading
We visited a greenhouse in Kerala that grew lovely flowers.