- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: modern family
Someone asked me why I’m not blogging much about TV lately and the reasons are 1) I don’t watch as much TV anymore now that I have a baby and 2) there really isn’t that much good TV to watch! … Continue reading
Shocker of shockers–apparently having a baby leaves me less time for watching TV. Here’s what’s going on in my DVR right now: Shows I watch right away (as in, within the week): Lost — still good, and we’re in the … Continue reading
I finally watched the pilot episode of Parenthood on NBC and for some reason I was expecting this to be a funny show (maybe because of trailers like the one below). It was not. It was dramatic and sad and … Continue reading
According to TV Guide, FlashForward, Cougar Town, Modern Family, and The Middle will all continue on ABC for a full season. As for the other channels, CBS has picked up The Good Wife and NCIS: LA and Fox has picked … Continue reading
Okay, time for an update! (don’t forget there are still a few premieres left!) Definitely Watch: FlashForward The Good Wife Modern Family Maybe watch (try an episode first): Cougar Town Eastwick Community Glee Only watch if bored: Accidentally on Purpose … Continue reading
So the second episode of (the poorly titled) Community was much funnier than the second. If I were to choose only one new comedy this season, I would choose Modern Family, but this one is pretty good too. I was glad … Continue reading
Here are the shows I’m going to be recording this month listed by premiere date (see my previous post on fall shows to get links): 9/9 Glee (Fox) 9/14 Gossip Girl (CW) 9/16 The Beautiful Life (CW) 9/17 The Office, … Continue reading