- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: lifetime
Work of Art: The Next Great Artist is Bravo’s new reality show in the vein of Top Chef and Project Runway (which, of course, is now on Lifetime). The show exactly what it sounds like–they take a bunch of artists, … Continue reading
Okay I finally went through TV Squad’s Summer Premieres and picked which ones I’m going to check out (drum roll please): Monday, May 24: 9PM The Bachelorette (Yes, I realize this date has passed. I have already watched the first episode) … Continue reading
Yet another reality contest show that I like (not as much as Project Runway or Top Chef) is returning next month: Shear Genius (Wed, Feb 3rd @ 11/10 central) ! It’s not a have-to-watch-this-week kind of show, but it is entertaining … Continue reading
Millionaire Matchmaker returns to Bravo on Tuesday, January 19th at 10pm (et) — I love this show! Matchmaker Patti Stanger is brassy, crass, and rude, but 99% of the time, she knows what she’s talking about. Unfortunately, the millionaires don’t … Continue reading
Happy Tree Day Eve everyone! I thought I’d post some quick reviews for a few more movies I watched this past week: Mixed Nuts — An 1994 movie starring Steve Martin and directed by Nora Ephron. I have seen this movie … Continue reading
As I set my DVR for this December, I look up shows on IMDB to find out how interested I am in recording them. Then, I put the bad ones in a list of shows I’m purposely NOT recording. Here’s … Continue reading
I finally got around to watching Launch My Line on Bravo and I’m not really sure what to think. It’s definitely not as good as Project Runway or even The Fashion Show but it does have a bit of appeal. … Continue reading
ABC Family: Holiday Movies Online Fa La La La Lifetime Xmas movies at TV Guide Time to set your DVRs!
I blogged about following hashtags to join in on twitterchats before, but I just have to blog about it again! Not all TV shows have live chats going on, but the two that I check out are #topchef and #projectrunway. … Continue reading
Okay, time for an update! (don’t forget there are still a few premieres left!) Definitely Watch: FlashForward The Good Wife Modern Family Maybe watch (try an episode first): Cougar Town Eastwick Community Glee Only watch if bored: Accidentally on Purpose … Continue reading