- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: fox
Okay, so I finally went through and figured out which shows I’m going to check out this fall. We’ll see if any of them are actually any good, I’m not particularly excited about any of them. ABC: No Ordinary Family … Continue reading
Okay I finally went through TV Squad’s Summer Premieres and picked which ones I’m going to check out (drum roll please): Monday, May 24: 9PM The Bachelorette (Yes, I realize this date has passed. I have already watched the first episode) … Continue reading
Shocker of shockers–apparently having a baby leaves me less time for watching TV. Here’s what’s going on in my DVR right now: Shows I watch right away (as in, within the week): Lost — still good, and we’re in the … Continue reading
Didn’t watch end up watching last week because I was just too bored. I watched tonight since they’ve finally reached the celebrity coaches (which usually gets more interesting). But mostly tonight was just okay. Only 3 people put out great … Continue reading
Getting bored of Idol. Bubbly, hilarious Ellen hasn’t saved it. Maybe next week will be better? Anyway here are my notes on the female contestants (in order of last week’s performance): Katie Stevens–Her voice is so big that she ends … Continue reading
The Bachelor — 1/4/10 @ 8pm/7pm central — This season might not be so great. I thought Jake was kinda weird. Chuck– 1/10/10 @ 9pm/8pm central — I hope it doesn’t suck! I got a little bored with Chuck last … Continue reading
As I said in a previous post I’ve been feeling so frazzled lately that all I can seem to concentrate enough on are reality shows. One of the ones I’ve been watching on an off on hulu is Kitchen Nightmares … Continue reading
[clearspring_widget title="Bravo TV Video - Tell Us How You Really Feel" wid="4657041ec2a2cf53" pid="4b17306700e491ad" width="400" height="400" domain="widgets.bravotv.com"] I have been really bored of TV lately. Not sure why, but it’s like I can’t concentrate enough to watch an intelligent show. And … Continue reading
According to TV Guide, FlashForward, Cougar Town, Modern Family, and The Middle will all continue on ABC for a full season. As for the other channels, CBS has picked up The Good Wife and NCIS: LA and Fox has picked … Continue reading