- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: desperate housewives
Shocker of shockers–apparently having a baby leaves me less time for watching TV. Here’s what’s going on in my DVR right now: Shows I watch right away (as in, within the week): Lost — still good, and we’re in the … Continue reading
Hmm… now that all the channels are HD, I am quickly running out of space on my DVR. You know what that means…more shows will be deleted! Shows in danger of deletion since I haven’t felt compelled to watch them: … Continue reading
This used to be one of my favorite shows, but now that’s in its later seasons, it’s getting a bit…well old. Everyone gets attacked, murdered, cheated on. Baby scandals, bad kids, jealous housewives. Boring. Last season they pulled a Battlestar … Continue reading
Okay, time for an update! (don’t forget there are still a few premieres left!) Definitely Watch: FlashForward The Good Wife Modern Family Maybe watch (try an episode first): Cougar Town Eastwick Community Glee Only watch if bored: Accidentally on Purpose … Continue reading