- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: dark is rising
This past summer, my family and I headed out for a vacation in Cornwall. I loved it there, and actually felt I’d already been since I’d read Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper over and over again as a kid. I … Continue reading
The Porter Square Books blog poses an interesting question: What are you favorite comfort books? Here are a few of mine: Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper Bridget Jones’s Diary Pride and Prejudice Lord of the Rings series anything … Continue reading