- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: cw
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: S01E01 Fans of the 1990 French film, La Femme Nikita, will be pleased to learn about the new TV version, Nikita, on the CW. Personally, I didn’t like the movie, and I didn’t watch any … Continue reading
Okay, so I finally went through and figured out which shows I’m going to check out this fall. We’ll see if any of them are actually any good, I’m not particularly excited about any of them. ABC: No Ordinary Family … Continue reading
Just checked out the first two episodes of Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. Basically it’s a paranormal Gossip Girl where Gossip Girl appears to be a ghost. Spooky. So far this show seems to be just as juicy as … Continue reading
Dear Caprica, I was not impressed with the beginning of your episode last week. You know, the one where you decided to try to one-up gossip girl? (for those who don’t know what i’m talking about…remember that little thing between … Continue reading
Gossip Girl where have you gone? Why do you only return on March 8th? If you wait too long, I might stop missing you…
Okay, time for an update! (don’t forget there are still a few premieres left!) Definitely Watch: FlashForward The Good Wife Modern Family Maybe watch (try an episode first): Cougar Town Eastwick Community Glee Only watch if bored: Accidentally on Purpose … Continue reading
According to TheCelebrityCafe.com, TBL has been canceled. OMG!! Oh well. Probably this is because it got terrible reviews all around. I liked it, but I acknowledge that it was slightly stupid and wasn’t even close to the awesomeness of Gossip Girl.
I finally got around to watching The Beautiful Life on CW and let me tell you, I was not disappointed. It’s a show about models in NYC and it’s everything you expect: sex, drugs, fashion, and gossip. Now that Gossip … Continue reading
Here are the shows I’m going to be recording this month listed by premiere date (see my previous post on fall shows to get links): 9/9 Glee (Fox) 9/14 Gossip Girl (CW) 9/16 The Beautiful Life (CW) 9/17 The Office, … Continue reading