- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: book list
Can you believe it’s December already? I can’t. It took me a while to get over my denial and actually sit down to write this blog post. Here were my favorite books for kids and teens this year (not necessarily … Continue reading
It’s time to announce the winner of the giveaway! (drum roll please!) The winner is: Brianna! (I’ve emailed her already) Last week, after the NESCBWI conference, I was on a bit of a Jane Yolen kick. I love Jane Yolen’s … Continue reading
Last week my writing group was discussing our group’s book-of-the-month, The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart. We were going around, generally talking about the book and I mentioned how I’d really liked it but hadn’t loved it enough to pick up … Continue reading
Out of all the kid’s books I read this year, these are my favorites. I attempted to order them by author and by reading level (YA, followed by MG, followed by PB). Note that these are not necessarily newly published … Continue reading
I recently went to the Central Park Zoo (which isn’t nearly as impressive as the Bronx Zoo, but still pretty nice) and was thrilled to see a red panda up close! I was one of many tourists shoving my way … Continue reading