- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Tag Archives: abc
Okay, so I finally went through and figured out which shows I’m going to check out this fall. We’ll see if any of them are actually any good, I’m not particularly excited about any of them. ABC: No Ordinary Family … Continue reading
All right, so last time we talked about characters. Today, let’s discuss plot. Here are some questions to ask yourself when watching TV to inform your own writing: 1) Why did they choose to end the scene there? (And where … Continue reading
(major spoiler alert) I promised a Lost finale blog post, and here it is. Though I’ve waited so long, I’m pretty sure no one cares anymore. Too bad so sad. So we finally found out what the parallel universe thing … Continue reading
Okay I finally went through TV Squad’s Summer Premieres and picked which ones I’m going to check out (drum roll please): Monday, May 24: 9PM The Bachelorette (Yes, I realize this date has passed. I have already watched the first episode) … Continue reading
Shocker of shockers–apparently having a baby leaves me less time for watching TV. Here’s what’s going on in my DVR right now: Shows I watch right away (as in, within the week): Lost — still good, and we’re in the … Continue reading
I finally watched the pilot episode of Parenthood on NBC and for some reason I was expecting this to be a funny show (maybe because of trailers like the one below). It was not. It was dramatic and sad and … Continue reading
So does anyone have any theories about how the two parallel story lines are going to come together? I seem to remember someone in the last episode saying something about “the island still got you in the end” (Linus to … Continue reading
NOOOO!! Ugly Betty has been cancelled! Why?!? I love this show! *sigh* BTW– sorry I’ve been gone for a while now. I’ve been pretty busy at home with my newborn baby girl! But being a brain dead new parent has … Continue reading
Wow. Just wow. Did anyone catch this week’s Bachelor on ABC? I wasn’t sure I was going to because I don’t really like Jake. Jake was a contestant on last season’s Bachelorette who became (in)famous by coming back and warning … Continue reading