- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Category Archives: scifi
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: (S01E01) At first glance, this show really could have sucked and during the first few minutes I really thought it would. It all begins with an annoying cliché: a shaky-camera-with-people-screaming scene (a la Flash … Continue reading
Okay, so I finally went through and figured out which shows I’m going to check out this fall. We’ll see if any of them are actually any good, I’m not particularly excited about any of them. ABC: No Ordinary Family … Continue reading
(major spoiler alert) I promised a Lost finale blog post, and here it is. Though I’ve waited so long, I’m pretty sure no one cares anymore. Too bad so sad. So we finally found out what the parallel universe thing … Continue reading
Syfy.com has released a preview for “Season 1.5″ of Caprica! Not sure when it’ll start yet…
Shocker of shockers–apparently having a baby leaves me less time for watching TV. Here’s what’s going on in my DVR right now: Shows I watch right away (as in, within the week): Lost — still good, and we’re in the … Continue reading
Hooray! Futurama‘s coming back! Here’s the trailer:
Check out my old blog post on my writing blog called “3 Writing Lessons from Battlestar Galactica“. Here’s an excerpt: So my husband and I loved Battlestar Galactica, and listed to many of the writer/developer/producer Ronald D. Moore’s commentary on … Continue reading
So does anyone have any theories about how the two parallel story lines are going to come together? I seem to remember someone in the last episode saying something about “the island still got you in the end” (Linus to … Continue reading
I asked BSG fans following #Caprica on twitter what they thought about the show and here is what two people said: @Johnny_Croxford said: “It started as ‘good’, moved into ‘great’ and now has the potential to be ‘awesome’. Time will … Continue reading
From http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/108 The name Wallace was written (and crossed out) by number 108 on the the lighthouse wheel. I didn’t catch it, but I guess someone did! (via @melgotserved)