- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Category Archives: reality show
From my post over at TVGeekArmy.com: Have you ever noticed how after several seasons, the once unique aspects of a reality show become tired and stale? Case in point: Survivor. I have no idea why this show is still on the … Continue reading
Work of Art: The Next Great Artist is Bravo’s new reality show in the vein of Top Chef and Project Runway (which, of course, is now on Lifetime). The show exactly what it sounds like–they take a bunch of artists, … Continue reading
Okay I finally went through TV Squad’s Summer Premieres and picked which ones I’m going to check out (drum roll please): Monday, May 24: 9PM The Bachelorette (Yes, I realize this date has passed. I have already watched the first episode) … Continue reading
Shocker of shockers–apparently having a baby leaves me less time for watching TV. Here’s what’s going on in my DVR right now: Shows I watch right away (as in, within the week): Lost — still good, and we’re in the … Continue reading
Didn’t watch end up watching last week because I was just too bored. I watched tonight since they’ve finally reached the celebrity coaches (which usually gets more interesting). But mostly tonight was just okay. Only 3 people put out great … Continue reading
Getting bored of Idol. Bubbly, hilarious Ellen hasn’t saved it. Maybe next week will be better? Anyway here are my notes on the female contestants (in order of last week’s performance): Katie Stevens–Her voice is so big that she ends … Continue reading
Here are my picks so far! These will probably change as the season progresses and we get to know everyone a bit more…
Yet another reality contest show that I like (not as much as Project Runway or Top Chef) is returning next month: Shear Genius (Wed, Feb 3rd @ 11/10 central) ! It’s not a have-to-watch-this-week kind of show, but it is entertaining … Continue reading
Wow. Just wow. Did anyone catch this week’s Bachelor on ABC? I wasn’t sure I was going to because I don’t really like Jake. Jake was a contestant on last season’s Bachelorette who became (in)famous by coming back and warning … Continue reading
And the Top Chef Fan Fave is…. [clearspring_widget title="Bravo TV Video" wid="4657041ec2a2cf53" pid="4b3bee74fecda802" width="400" height="400" domain="widgets.bravotv.com"]