- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Category Archives: currently watching
Someone asked me why I’m not blogging much about TV lately and the reasons are 1) I don’t watch as much TV anymore now that I have a baby and 2) there really isn’t that much good TV to watch! … Continue reading
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: I hate hospital shows. Not all of them, just the ones that take themselves too seriously, like Grey’s Anatomy, or ER, or… okay all of them. Having worked in a hospital myself, I get … Continue reading
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: (S01E01) At first glance, this show really could have sucked and during the first few minutes I really thought it would. It all begins with an annoying cliché: a shaky-camera-with-people-screaming scene (a la Flash … Continue reading
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: S01E01 Fans of the 1990 French film, La Femme Nikita, will be pleased to learn about the new TV version, Nikita, on the CW. Personally, I didn’t like the movie, and I didn’t watch any … Continue reading
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: I don’t get HBO (or BBC) so I hadn’t heard about No.1 Ladies’ Detective Agency, a Peabody award winning show, until I saw it listed on Netflix. After watching the first season on DVD I … Continue reading
From my post over at TVGeekArmy.com: Have you ever noticed how after several seasons, the once unique aspects of a reality show become tired and stale? Case in point: Survivor. I have no idea why this show is still on the … Continue reading
This show is really heating up. (HAHA! Okay, sorry. I’ll stop with the puns.) I wasn’t sure about the show at first, but it really is cute and clever. Betty White’s character is hilarious and her hatred for Jane Leeves’s … Continue reading
My sister recommended this show to me. Staying home with a baby can make you feel like your brain is rotting and sometimes all you can do is watch TV. But when crappy reality shows make you want to pull … Continue reading
Last week, I checked out the pilot episode of Hot in Cleveland on TVLand (who knew I even got this channel?) after my mom and sis said it was funny. The show is about three women from LA who end … Continue reading