- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Category Archives: comedy
I wanted to share more photos from my fabulous trip to Cornwall. I have so many photos, but I don’t like to post ones that feature my family, so that kind of limits what I can share on my blog. … Continue reading
From my blog post at TVGeekArmy.com: (S0101) Based on the movie of the same title, this show is about a man named Todd whose company’s call center is outsourced to India. Todd is told he has to go train everyone at the call … Continue reading
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: I hate hospital shows. Not all of them, just the ones that take themselves too seriously, like Grey’s Anatomy, or ER, or… okay all of them. Having worked in a hospital myself, I get … Continue reading
Okay, so I finally went through and figured out which shows I’m going to check out this fall. We’ll see if any of them are actually any good, I’m not particularly excited about any of them. ABC: No Ordinary Family … Continue reading
From my blog post over at TVGeekArmy.com: I don’t get HBO (or BBC) so I hadn’t heard about No.1 Ladies’ Detective Agency, a Peabody award winning show, until I saw it listed on Netflix. After watching the first season on DVD I … Continue reading
This show is really heating up. (HAHA! Okay, sorry. I’ll stop with the puns.) I wasn’t sure about the show at first, but it really is cute and clever. Betty White’s character is hilarious and her hatred for Jane Leeves’s … Continue reading
Last week, I checked out the pilot episode of Hot in Cleveland on TVLand (who knew I even got this channel?) after my mom and sis said it was funny. The show is about three women from LA who end … Continue reading
Okay I finally went through TV Squad’s Summer Premieres and picked which ones I’m going to check out (drum roll please): Monday, May 24: 9PM The Bachelorette (Yes, I realize this date has passed. I have already watched the first episode) … Continue reading
Shocker of shockers–apparently having a baby leaves me less time for watching TV. Here’s what’s going on in my DVR right now: Shows I watch right away (as in, within the week): Lost — still good, and we’re in the … Continue reading