- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Terrific Terror, aged two and a half (T.T.): Only 2 books today, Mommy! Me: Are you sure? We have time to read at least 5. T.T.: No. Only 2. Me: (pleased not to have to read out loud for an … Continue reading
This week, I wanted to spotlight one of my two-year-old’s favorite books from the library this past month: Limelight Larry by Leigh Hodgkinson Limelight Larry features a hilarious, self-centered peacock who is excited to have a book all about HIM! … Continue reading
We’ve had tons of great writers email me with interest in our critique group so at this point we’re no longer looking for new members. Thanks, everyone!
My awesome critique group, Courtyard Critiques, is a small group looking for 1-2 new members. We welcome all genres of YA/MG fiction. Our meetings are currently every other Thursday at 10:00 AM at/or near members homes in the Greater Boston … Continue reading
MG Book Review–The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place #1: The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood
The Mysterious Howling by Maryrose Wood I absolutely loved this book! I kept stopping to read things out loud to my husband and even recommended it to people before I was even close to done with the book. The story … Continue reading