- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I’m taking a break from twitter and my blog for much needed writing and recharging time. This means, I won’t be updating the BosKidLit calendar for a while. I’ll be back next month sometime!
Just wanted to highlight two recent favorites from our library trips. Both of these are visually stunning for completely different reasons. The Little Red Fish by Taeunn Yoo I thought the fantastic intricate sepia toned drawings (with splashes of … Continue reading
“Where do you get your ideas?” This is one of the questions that authors dread because it comes up so frequently, pretty much every time they take questions at signings or other events. I went to an event with Jane Yolen once … Continue reading
As many of you already know (because you heard me enthusing about it a million times online), I was one of two recipients this year of PEN-New England’s Susan P. Bloom Children’s Book Discovery Award. Basically, this is an award … Continue reading