- November Carnival of Children’s Literature Roundup | Lindsey McDivitt on YA Book Review: Sorrow’s Knot by Erin Bow
- YA Book Review: The EXTRA by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Extra
- YA Book Review: Sorrow’s Knot by Erin Bow | Monkey Poop on Book Review: Plain Kate by Erin Bow
- amitha on Guest Post by Author Anna Staniszewski: Top Five Favorite Fairy Tales
- Leandra on Guest Post by Author Anna Staniszewski: Top Five Favorite Fairy Tales
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I finally got photo uploads working! Here’s a long overdue blog post about my trip to San Francisco this past March. My husband had to go to California for his job, so I had a lot of time to myself … Continue reading
This week’s Bizarro is relevant to one of my WIP’s. Care to guess which one?
It’s time to announce the winner of the giveaway! (drum roll please!) The winner is: Brianna! (I’ve emailed her already) Last week, after the NESCBWI conference, I was on a bit of a Jane Yolen kick. I love Jane Yolen’s … Continue reading
Come see me read from my manuscript! Here’s more info: 4th Annual Susan P. Bloom Children’s Book Discovery Award Sunday, May 6, 2012, 6:30 p.m. THE AMPHITHEATRE Lesley University, Cambridge (University Hall, 1815 Massachusetts Avenue) Winners AMITHA KNIGHT for her … Continue reading
I am excited to announce that Monkey Poop will be hosting Jane Kohuth (author of the fabulously fun-to-read Ducks Go Vroom) next week and one lucky person could win her brand new book, Duck Sock Hop. Stay tuned for details!