- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Okay I finally went through TV Squad’s Summer Premieres and picked which ones I’m going to check out (drum roll please): Monday, May 24: 9PM The Bachelorette (Yes, I realize this date has passed. I have already watched the first episode) … Continue reading
Reading level: Ages 9-12 Hardcover: 32 pages Publisher: Albert Whitman & Company (March 1, 2009) Autism and Me: Sibling Stories by Ouisie Shapiro is a book of testimonials from children about what it’s like to have a sibling with autism. … Continue reading
Syfy.com has released a preview for “Season 1.5″ of Caprica! Not sure when it’ll start yet…
I used to love Nancy Drew. A lot. When I was 9 years old, I read all of the Nancy Drew books that were in my elementary school’s library. So, I was really excited to pick this book up again … Continue reading
I was about to start looking up summer TV schedules to type up a blog post but it looks like I don’t have to! TVSquad has done all the work for me (and then some)! Head over there to check … Continue reading
This is just too cool not to share. Make sure to watch towards the end to see the Brontësaurus in action! via bookninja
Reading level: Ages 4-8 Hardcover: 36 pages Publisher: Blue Apple Books ABC Doctor: Staying Healthy from A to Z by Liz Murphy is a list of doctor’s visit terminology in alphabetical order, ranging from “A is for Appointment” and “B … Continue reading