- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Woah! I thought I’d have to wait a while, but Mystery! starts this Sunday with a new Foyle’s war episode! I’m excited.
Reading level: Baby-Preschool Hardcover: 32 pages Publisher: HarperFestival (July 26, 2005) My Friend the Doctor by Joanna Cole is a very cute book about a young girl named Hannah who goes to the pediatrician to get a checkup. The text … Continue reading
Shocker of shockers–apparently having a baby leaves me less time for watching TV. Here’s what’s going on in my DVR right now: Shows I watch right away (as in, within the week): Lost — still good, and we’re in the … Continue reading
Redferret.net has an interesting blogpost about some new e-ink prototypes, including one with a flexible screen:
What many of you may not know is that I have an MD and used to work as a pediatric resident at the Tufts Floating Hospital for Children (on a side note–check out their video interviews with a few of their … Continue reading
Okay–still haven’t brought myself to watch another episode. Final Verdict: Too dramatic but somehow boring at the same time. Might watch over the summer but probably will end up deleting this from my DVR.