- Donna Mae on Book Review Policy
- Multicultural Children's Book Day: A Recap and Some REALLY Big Thank Yous - Jump Into A Book on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Celebrating Diversity in Children's Literature on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Valarie on Multicultural Children’s Book Day: Picture Books and Board Books Galore!
- Book Giveaway! (oh yeah, and my review): The Escape by Kathryn Lasky | Monkey Poop on 3 Questions for Kathryn Lasky, Author of The Escape (Horses of the Dawn Book 1)
Monthly Archives: February 2010
From http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/108 The name Wallace was written (and crossed out) by number 108 on the the lighthouse wheel. I didn’t catch it, but I guess someone did! (via @melgotserved)
Dear Caprica, I was not impressed with the beginning of your episode last week. You know, the one where you decided to try to one-up gossip girl? (for those who don’t know what i’m talking about…remember that little thing between … Continue reading
Last time I talked about how I came to write a historical fiction novel and how I chose a time period. Next, I’ll talk a bit about how I found sources. I’ll break this down by the types of sources … Continue reading
My second novel, Necklace of Tears, started off with an idea: a girl, stranded in the middle of the ocean. How did she get there? Where was she from? I initially came up with the idea of writing something about … Continue reading
Gossip Girl where have you gone? Why do you only return on March 8th? If you wait too long, I might stop missing you…